An anti-siphon valve is a must for preventing toxics and other dangerous stuff from getting into a water supply. In fact, these valves are required by many municipal and government building codes.
If you are looking for an anti-siphon valve for drip irrigation, look no further than the Rain Bird anti-siphon valve available at DripWorks. These professional series Rainbird 24 volt AC anti-siphon valves are the only anti-siphon valves we have found designed specifically for the lower flow rates of a drip irrigation system. An in-line Rainbird valve, without an anti-siphon, is also available. Choose from 3/4" or 1" diameters. Call us toll-free if you have questions.
- Female pipe thread (FPT) inlet and outlet
- Use these 24 volt AC valves with electric AC timers
- Pressure Range: 15 - 150 PSI
- Flow Range: 3/4" valve: 0.2 - 22 GPM 1" valve: 0.2 - 40 GPM
- Automated or manual operation
- Complies with back-flow prevention codes
Note: The top of the valve should be at least 6" above the highest point in the irrigation system.