The Pinch Drip emitter lays flat on the mainline tubing so that it's not easily damaged. They are designed for easy "finger or thumb installation". The emitters have a 1/4" barbed inlet and a 1/4" nipple outlet. They can be used in containers, on patios and in landscapes. Features of the Pinch Drip Emitters include:
- Self flushing turbulent flow emitter
- Inlet barb has built in filter
- Pressure range is 15 to 45 PSI
- Long life UV Stabilized
By Richard on 7/26/2019
I ordered another package of 100 two gallon per hour pressure compensated emitters. They work great. I put the water exactly where it's needed. I recommend these emitters to anyone serious about controlled watering.
By Steven on 7/12/2019
- These are easy to install and are better than standard drip emitters.
By Richard Vardaman on 6/27/2018
These pressure compensated emitters put out much water on that last emitter as it does for the first one. It put the water exactly where it needs to go. I highly recommend these emitters to anyone needing to water or feed plants.
By Janean on 6/12/2018
- Work great easy to install
By John on 6/10/2018
- Fast and easy install, no leaks and gives a nice constant drip, I put two in for each blueberry bush, may add one more depending on how things look.
By Barbara on 5/4/2018
- I think they do the trick for us. We really needed another 100 - 200, but the price and shipping would have been prohibitive. The emitters are doing what we had hoped they would.
By Mike on 2/20/2018
- Good product
By Chuck on 7/12/2017
- I chose these to give a lower profile so as to limit the mower damage in an orchard. Easy installation. It's all good!
Customers Who Bought This Also Bought