The Hunter XC Hybrid will operate on 6 AA batteries and provide great water management control. This timer uses 2-wire DC valves (sold separately). With the global seasonal adjustment (0-150%) you can alter the amount of watering to accommodate changing weather conditions. The non-volatile memory insures against unreliable power and will retain current time, day and program information even without power.
- Rain sensor capable
- Global seasonal adjustment (0 - 150%)
- Weather resistant enclosure
- Start Times: Up to 4 per program per day
- Duration: 1 minute to 4 hours
- Programming: Weekly, Odd/Even Days
- Stations: 6 stations
- Valves: 9 volt, 2 wire DC valves
- Batteries: Six AA alkaline batteries (not included)
- Warranty: 2 years
- Manufacturer's Part Number: Hunter XCH-600
- The valve can be placed up to 550 feet away from the timer using .
- Valves can be placed up to 1380 feet away using 14 gauge wire.
By Gilbert on 4/30/2018
- I have more than one of these timers, and have had good service from them. One of my concerns has been corrosion of battery holder terminals and consequent loss of power. I am totally off grid so do rely on the battery operation. Hunter has been responsive to my inquiry re this problem. I recently had a timer software failure issue resulting purchase of a replacement.