These are the only in-line emitters available that are pressure compensating. They are exactly the same as the CETA PC emitters above, but are on 4" stakes. The in-line emitters are all 1 GPH and they can be taken apart for easy cleaning. They have 1/4" barbs on the inlet and outlets. Up to 15 of these in-line emitters can be run on a single line of 1/4" tubing. All of these emitters operate in a pressure range of 10 to 50 PSI.
By Steve on 6/28/2018
- I incorporated more than 200 of these single- and double-barb pressure-compensating emitters in my garden irrigation system. The emitters install quickly, and are easy to place exactly where I want the water to go. Several of the emitters (less than 1% of the ones installed) ejected a stream of water rather than the desired trickle. This was easily fixed by unscrewing the cap and re-seating the small washer-type flapper that regulates water flow. After this simple fix, all emitters produce a uniform 1 GPH even in my sloped garden. Highly recommended.
By charlotte on 4/4/2018
- I have been ordering your products for 6 years and always find what I need and received the order fast...love the advice and videos!
By Linda on 8/26/2017
- My favorites, stake keeps dripper out of the dirt
By Richard on 6/13/2017
- Finally found what I needed for my drip system. I will be using DripWorks for all my irrigation needs.
By Laraine Willkie on 3/14/2014
- I love these little guys, they are the Steady Eddy in my irrigation system, adjustable spray pattern and never clog up, I have had several that have latterly lasted for several years. Perfect for small area watering and work well in Medium or large outdoor pots