The CETA PC Emitters are pressure compensating emitters that come apart for easy cleaning. They are available in 3 different flows and they have 1/4" barbs on the inlet and outlets. All of these emitters operate in a pressure range of 15 to 45 PSI.
By Susan on 5/26/2019
- I really like the emitters they work well
By Everett R on 5/10/2019
- These work just fine! Have them everywhere in all my gardens . The new red ones also emit 1/2 gal per hour just like the older orange one and are a little bit smaller. I just love them
By Stanley on 6/23/2018
- CE PC's are very good and get the job done.
By GREG on 6/16/2018
- Drippers are the only accessory to use in certain areas. These drippers consistently supply the correct volume of water for the plant you are supplying.
By Broderick on 5/14/2018
- This brand for end drippers work great. The company's adaptation of the end dripper to make it an in line dripper did not work for me. There are plenty of choices for in line drippers, do not pick this one
By Dannie on 5/10/2018
- I have used many different types of emitters, this one is the best. Unlike most other emitters , the CETA emitters have a very consistent flow, and are resistant to plugging.
By Randy on 4/26/2018
- Work as advertised!
By Al on 6/23/2017
- Excellent emitters, I use only dripworks products for my drip needs.
By Fernando on 6/18/2017
- This is a great place to order irrigation supplies, I have had a great experience at Dripworks. Very professional people working here, customer service also excellent. Give them a try; I did and I'm happy with them!
By Magelio R. Sadje on 3/18/2014
- Still working after several years, cleanable and doesn't get brittle unlike the other brands I tried.
Customers Who Bought This Also Bought