The C-Frame Down-Spray Sprinkler has a full circle spray pattern with a 45° downward trajectory that waters the root zone. The targeted watering reduces runoff and eliminates over spray. Down-Spray sprinklers are perfect for watering any size container.
The C-Frame Down-Spray sprinkler assembly consists of a sprinkler head mounted on a 12" galvanized wire stake with 36" of supply tubing and a transfer barb pre-installed.
- 20" diameter, full circle spray pattern
- Fine spray wets evenly with minimal surface disturbance
- UV Stabilized construction for long life
- Shutoff clip to stop water flow
|SKU||Color||GPH @ 10 PSI||GPH @ 20 PSI|
|MADASBLK||Black||4.8 GPH||7.2 GPH|
|MADASBLU||Blue||7.2 GPH||10.5 GPH|
By Bruce A on 12/4/2017
- Excellent product, good price, professional service, prompt delivery! Thank you!
By David Levine on 8/4/2017
- These are great little sprinklers. Easy to set up, affordable, and effective for container gardening.
By Randall on 6/25/2017
- The best sprinklers money can buy.
By Trisha on 3/17/2014
- These are the best waterers for pots since they wet the entire dirt surface. This evenly wets the roots and allows dry fertilizers to be watered in. They also provide a misting for the plant's leaves. You can adjust the radius of water for different size pots by adjusting the height of the stake. I use them for ALL my pots from 6 inches to 2 feet!