The C-Frame Down-Spray Sprinkler has a full circle spray pattern with a 45° downward trajectory that waters the root zone. The targeted watering reduces runoff and eliminates over spray. Down-Spray sprinklers are perfect for watering any size container.
The C-Frame Down-Spray sprinkler assembly consists of a sprinkler head mounted on a 12" galvanized wire stake with 36" of supply tubing and a transfer barb pre-installed.
- 20" diameter, full circle spray pattern
- Fine spray wets evenly with minimal surface disturbance
- UV Stabilized construction for long life
- Shutoff clip to stop water flow
|SKU||Color||GPH @ 10 PSI||GPH @ 20 PSI|
|MADASBLK||Black||4.8 GPH||7.2 GPH|
|MADASBLU||Blue||7.2 GPH||10.5 GPH|
By Bruce A on 8/11/2019
- I use these type of "drip" heads almost exclusively on my young trees, bushes, shrubs and even my garden plants. Why? They rarely clog up, I can see them work (see their spray versus the difficult drip...drip...drip), and they are easy to install. I can double up on them if I want more water on particular plants. An excellent product! bae
By GEORGE on 5/30/2019
- Bought these mostly to use in large containers. They are just right for the job. Well made. Wish they had a way to adjust flow. Will try to work that out.
By Adrien on 9/11/2018
- Great product for a drip line, cover a 360 degree area, easy to instal, and their quality product.
By andy au on 8/19/2018
- Amazing product
By Wes on 6/22/2018
I really like these sprayers. The design allows you to adjust the circle diameter, push them way down and the circle is very small. Conversely when they are out the circle is much larger. That allows more flexibility in watering different types of plants. For the bonsai plants I shortened the wire spike a bit with wire cutters allowing the sprayer to be close to the soil in a shallow dish. Used with a water timer these are the ticket.
One more thing, they have a way to turn them off, individually, very cool.
By Barbara on 6/15/2018
- It works well
By willis on 6/14/2018
- love them great for small and large pots under pine trees to water ferns put on taller pole to water larger area got a bunch of them all over the place now.
By Bruce A on 12/4/2017
- Excellent product, good price, professional service, prompt delivery! Thank you!
By David Levine on 8/4/2017
- These are great little sprinklers. Easy to set up, affordable, and effective for container gardening.
By Randall on 6/25/2017
- The best sprinklers money can buy.
By Trisha on 3/17/2014
- These are the best waterers for pots since they wet the entire dirt surface. This evenly wets the roots and allows dry fertilizers to be watered in. They also provide a misting for the plant's leaves. You can adjust the radius of water for different size pots by adjusting the height of the stake. I use them for ALL my pots from 6 inches to 2 feet!