.400" Barb Goof Plug

.400" Barb Goof Plug


The .400" goof plug is used like an ordinary goof plug to repair a hole in mainline tubing. This plug is larger and intended to repair holes made for a high flow barb.

Plugs the hole made by the .400 Barb Punch (PU400NEW).

There are no reviews yet.

Write a Review

Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register