The only electric AC valve that works with low pressure and low flow. Baccara valves have a large pressure range of 4.3 to 140 PSI and a very low head loss at high flow rates (see chart). Their efficient design and advanced technology plastics make the valves strong with very low maintenance.
- 3/4" Female pipe thread (FPT) inlet and outlet
- Use these 24 volt AC valves with electric AC timers
- Pressure Range: 4.3 - 140 PSI
- Flow Range: 3/4" valve: 0.5 - 22 GPM
- Flow control handle
- Automated or manual operation
- Progressive opening/closing reduces water hammer
By Gary on 8/13/2019
- I have 6 of these working fine for several years now with no problems. Reliable, good product.
By Jonathan on 6/20/2019
- I've used these valves for 6 years now and they never miss a beat.
By Robert on 8/2/2018
- The 3/4" low pressure Baccara AC Valve was the exact fix for me. I wanted to put a sprinkler valve on a timer to go in a large dart frog vivarium to make it "rain" once a day. I have a 700 gph submersible pump running the water portion. That is not enough pressure to actuate a normal sprinkler valve, but this low pressure valve did the trick. Thanks!