A 1/4" barbed tee is used to make a branch line into reach a group of remote plants.
It is often easier to run a single 1/4" line to a group of remote plants and then use 1/4" tees and/or crosses to supply multiple emitters.
By Karon on 6/12/2019
- DripWorks has every quality part you'll need for the configuration you want to build to get water to every part of your garden. I've used the 1/4" Barbed Tee to split my 1/4 tubes and drip lines so I can direct water to a plant and then continue to the next. Works like a charm. Thanks DripWorks!
By Lori on 5/31/2019
- I just love DripWorks. They have everything I need, prices are great, delivery is fast! I used to order shoes, not I order parts for my drip system!
By Brenda on 6/12/2018
- Just what I needed!
By Rick Silva on 5/23/2018
- I created drip systems with 4 of my tomato plants. I love all the different connectors to help with all of the turns and angles I had in the hose path. No leaks. Everything works great!!
By geoffrey on 7/18/2017
- Barbs work great
By Robert on 6/28/2017
- As always, high quality products from DripWorks. Never been disappointed.
By Jeff on 6/27/2017
- Received quickly and didn't break any of them during installation. the cheaper ones from a mass merchandiser break easily.
By Pat on 6/26/2017
- These tees are the regular kind, with points. I buy from Dripworks because they have everything I need, usually at the best price.
By Gary on 6/9/2017
- I have found all the drip works products to be as advertised. I am very happy with my drip water system. The live support really helps get the right design for your application.
Customers Who Bought This Also Bought