Geotextile Protective Material
Mirafi non-woven Geotextile material is a puncture resistant, cost effective, protective fabric used as a pond liner underlayment to protect your EPDM Rubber or Reinforced Polyethylene liner. It can also be placed on top of liners for extra protection.
Custom sizes of Geotextile material are also available. Call our customer support center at 800.522.3747, Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 4:00 pm PST to order custom sizes.
Actual freight charges apply for all shipments of Geotextile. Shipping on retail orders will be higher than what is stated during checkout. Call 800.522.3747 for a more information or to obtain a freight quote.
Mirafi Geotextile Underlayment:
- Easy to install and truly a smart preventative "insurance" buy.
- Protects liner from large rocks and other sharp objects hidden in soil.
- Adheres to the steep sides of an excavation before, during, and after installation.
- Used as an overlayment around the perimeter of the pond to protect the liner from the sun.
- Actual freight charges apply for all shipments of Geotextile. Shipping on retail orders will be higher than what is stated during checkout.
- Questions? Call 800.522.3747. Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 4:00 pm PST.