ClearSpan High Tunnel Greenhouse
Availability: In Stock
NRCS Funding is Available for ClearSpan High Tunnels
See the details tab below for more information
Extend your growing season, save water and help keep crops free of diseases. Ideal for vegetables, small fruit, such as strawberries, cut flowers and more.
- Allied Gatorshield structural steel tubing frames
- SunMaster 6 mil Greenhouse Film with 4 year warranty
- Triple-zippered end panels with fabric clips
- "Twist-of-the-Wrist" Roll-Up sides for ventilation
- Heavy-duty ground posts included
- Lasts years; lifespan is considerably increased when tape is covered
Important Shipping Note:
Actual freight charges apply for all shipments of high tunnels. Shipping will be higher than what is stated during checkout. Call 1-800-522-3747 for a freight quote.
The US Department of Agriculture has started a High Tunnel Pilot Study Program. The US Government may provide funding for a high tunnel pending the approval of your local Natural Resource Conservation Service (NRCS) office. To obtain an application for this funding contact your local NRCS office. To find an office near you view the USDA map.
- Frames are manufactured from our Allied Gatorshield structural steel tubing.
- Our SunMaster 6 mil 4 year Greenhouse Film is made from strong copolymer resin, with tri-layer construction and UV additives. This film offers 92% light transmission and comes with a 4 year warranty.
- Triple-zippered end panels are 10 oz., 22 mil premium rip-stop translucent fabric and come complete with fabric clips for attaching.
- Four-sided ventilation is easy. Roll-Up Sides feature our exclusive "Twist-of-the-Wrist" Roll-Up Assembly.
- Heavy-duty ground posts are included.
- We recommend using a baseboard.
- Warranty Information.
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).