Worm composting is an incredibly efficient way to convert kitchen scraps, junk mail and cardboard into nutrient-rich compost for your garden. Compost made by red worms in the Worm Factory® will provide the best and fastest results and will help your plants thrive!.
Saves Space: The compact square design gives the Worm Factory® the smallest footprint of any worm composter and holds the largest capacity of compost in the smallest amount of space.
Easy to Manage: The Worm Factory® is simple to operate. When full, each tray weighs only 12.5 pounds, making lifting and arranging trays effortless. The included 16 page instruction manual and all the materials makes setup fast and easy.
Odorless: When managed correctly, the Worm Factory® is virtually odorless (did we mention that we have one set up right in our office?), making it the perfect composter for backyard gardens, garages and porches.
- Odor-free operation
- Easy to assemble and manage - no tools required
- Built in worm tea collector tray and spigot for easy draining
- Houses eight to twelve thousand worms that consume 5-8 pounds of food per week
- A three tray system is 16" x 16" x 21"
- Made from high quality post consumer recycled plastic
- Year round production if the temperature stays between 45 and 85 degrees
- Check out unclejimswormfarm.com for a source of red worms
- What material is the Worm Factory made from?
- The Worm Factory ® is made from recycled and virgin HDPE plastics. It is rated as #2 recyclable, and is made in Portland, Oregon, USA.