These Woodpeckers are heavy duty pressure compensating emitters. They have been the product of choice for many years in the rugged vineyards of Northern California.
- 1/4" inlet and outlet
- Can be used at the end of 1/4" tubing
- Pressure range of 15 to 50 PSI
- The EPDM rubber diaphragm is the largest available
- and the least likely to plug
By Jose L. Pimentel on 9/1/2019
- These emitters are first quality from the manufacturing process to their performance on the field. Definitively Dripworks will be now my only source for irrigation supplies.
By GaardenWorks on 6/14/2019
- Worked fine upon installation; I've purchased 1 GPM emitters for larger plants because I liked these 0.5 GPM Woodpecker emitters.
By Paul on 6/13/2019
- Woodpecker full size emitters have proven to last longer than every other brand I have tried, well worth the price and DripWorks is the best place to buy them!
By BARBARA on 9/16/2018
- Not only does DripWorks have a great inventory of products, they can get it to me quickly.
By Brenda on 6/18/2018
- We are in a drought in our part of Illinois again this year. Woodpecker Emitters really have made the difference in getting water to our plants!
By Tim on 6/6/2018
- This store has been a great help as we convert the farm to drip. Everything in one place and lots of online support. Three vineyards and an organic garden for the local farmers market.
By Richard on 5/21/2018
- Would not use any others a very good product at a good price
By Dave on 5/5/2018
- I use these emitters on projects with ditch water. With two levels of filtration, they have been very reliable. In the past, they had a check valve, but the newest batch did not (this is the reason for 4 stars instead of 5) Most of my projects are very hilly, so the check valves help to reduce low head drainage.
By Robert on 5/4/2018
- The woodpecker emitters work great. I have had no problems with them
By Charles on 4/18/2018
- They work and appear to deliver water consistently. Not much more to it!
By Lance on 4/16/2018
- I use these and the orange version, excellent. Consistent flow and well-built. They don't clog easily, even in my hard well water. Made in Israel by those who developed modern drip systems.
By James on 7/29/2017
- Very sturdy product
By Gary W. on 7/13/2017
- The Woodpecker Emitters are my choice for reliable drip irrigation and they are reasonably priced.
By mary on 7/12/2017
- Have hard, sandy water, and a wide variety of stuff to water. These are a reliable emitters that stay put and provide consistent amount of water where needed.
By ROBERT on 7/2/2017
- I've used them for years and never a problem.
By mj on 5/13/2015
- These Woodpecker emitters are top notch. I have tried many other manufacturers of this product... none come close in comparison. These give a consistent, no-clog drip. Bottom line... when you cannot afford to lose a valuable crop, use what the pros use. Woodpecker!
By Lance G. on 4/3/2014
- I have spent years going through various brands of drippers. Some brands started off good, then quickly died, while others were so inconsistent that out of the same bag the amount of water varied greatly from dripper to dripper. DripWorks catalog said this one is hard to clog, so I ordered 100 of the orange 6gph WPC. Thus far, I have installed 50 drippers on my trees and could not be happier. This dripper is truly the one to buy, high quality, sturdy construction, and even watering. You will notice when you pull them out of the bag that this is the Cadillac of drippers! Netafim is the pioneer in drip systems having started in the dry Middle Eastern deserts, and they are still considered the world leader in drip irrigation.
By Kevin Shea on 3/18/2014
- Yes. I would like a discount, but also I need to know that I can get reliable components for my farm investment. I have an orchard in Nicaragua. I can't be returning to the store in the states for new parts, and I have not seen many components in Nicaragua meet the quality of DripWorks. These emitters have been working for nearly 3+ years. I have installed at least a 1000. We installed a 150 filter and have only seen a few that clogged up. We suspect that it is calcium deposits, so the clogged ones hang in a bucket till I get out the vinegar water.I have no plans of replacing these with any parts from Home Depot or Lowes just yet. However, I would love to see a performance chart by some magazine.
By Bruce Lierman on 3/15/2014
- I ordered and use the 1 gallon per hour emitters....they are fantastic, don't clog.
By Elizabeth Maderos on 3/8/2014
- I have used these emitters for the past 8 years. They have worked well for my long runs for watering trees.
By Anthony Taddeo on 3/6/2014
- These emitters are extremely durable and reliable.
By Anthony Taddeo on 3/6/2014
- These are the best emitters on the market. Don't waste your time with other brands.
Customers Who Bought This Also Bought