Tee filters are great for smaller irrigation systems. The female hose thread (FHT) swivel inlet will connect directly to the male hose threads on a faucet, garden hose or timer. The hose cap can be removed to access the stainless steel screen for cleaning.
- Maximum pressure: 80 PSI
- Maximum flow: 9 gallons per minute (GPM)
- Female hose (FHT) inlet and male hose (MHT) outlet
- Stainless steel screen available in 150 or 200 mesh
By Brett Bussell on 6/12/2019
- Great site for getting my patio cooled
By Penny on 5/10/2019
- Seems to be filtering rain water from my rain barrels pretty well. It connects to soaker hoses in my vegetable garden.
By James on 12/12/2018
- This filter goes at the outlet of my rainwater tanks used for gravity-feeding my drip system. It will get clogged after a while. I take out the screen tube and blow it clear from the outside in with compressed air.
By Diane on 4/2/2018
- They work well - but make darned sure they don't freeze. They will crack in a heartbeat so drain your lines and make sure you stay on top of that in the spring when you can still get frost.