Take-Apart Emitters have a locking cap that can be removed for cleaning. The 1/4" barb inlet can be inserted into a hole punched into mainline tubing or attached to the end of 1/4" micro tubing. The beveled barb end is the inlet and the flag end is the outlet. 1/4" micro tubing can also be attached to the outlet of the emitter to reach plants that are farther away.
Take-Apart Emitters work very well with low pressure gravity systems.
By Charles on 5/18/2019
- I have used these in the past and I just ran out of them. I guess the reason is that we planted more plants. Seem to work fine just as I expected. I pretty much trust DripWorks for all my drip system needs.
By Michael D on 4/20/2019
- Parts worked perfectly for Arizona yard. Used the dripper(s) on plants that were spaced a few feet apart. All are thriving and growing.
By Denis on 3/30/2019
- These emitters to exactly what they were designed to do, emit water at the advertised. Quick shipping was great too!
By Wes on 7/18/2018
- I love the take apart drippers, back years ago I spent many hours keeping the old style drinppers working. The take apart model makes cleaning them a breeze, I highly recommend them.
By don on 5/14/2018
- i have used several hundreds of these and have only had one ever pop apart.
By Mike on 4/4/2018
- I use these in my potted plants on our deck. They work great! We have really hard water and when the minerals build up you can simply clean the emitter and you're back in business. Thanks
By Richard on 11/16/2017
- Have used these for years. Nothing but good things to say.
By Janet on 8/7/2017
- I liked them but wish they could be 1qt per hour.
By Linda on 7/28/2017
- Delivered quickly. Easy to handle; don't get plugged up!
By Randall on 6/17/2017
- The best, easiest to clean. I was very happy with the ease at which you can open and clean the emitters. They seem to not clog as quickly as other brands also. If they clog just turn the top until the slot, pull apart and let the water pressure clean the debriefing out.