These valves serve a unique need for large farm sprinkler or drip systems. They enable one timer to water up to six zones with one valve. Every time the water shuts off, the distributor switches to the next outlet. The watering time for each outlet can vary and is dependent upon the timer and not the distribution valve.
Automatic distribution valves are very reliable and will last for years. They are easily serviced, having only one moving part and eight total parts. The cams can be easily changed to increase or decrease the number of zones to be watered.
- Inlet: 1 1/4" PVC slip socket
- Outlets 1" PVC slip socket
- Flow Range: 10 - 24 GPM
- Pressure Range: 25 - 75 PSI
- Zones: Choose the appropriate cam for the number of zones you need (2, 3, 3, 5 or 6 zones)
IMPORTANT!You must purchase one valve and one cam to make a complete unit. Click here for
- Must be installed at the highest point in the system.
- There is a small amount of water flow between the outlets when the system is operating.
- Any outlet not used must have a 12" long pipe glued into it with a cap on the end and a 1/8" hole drilled into it for draining.
- There must be a minimum one minute delay between the end of one watering cycle and the beginning of the next (time is needed for the pressure to dissipate and the cam to advance.
- The body of the valve is ABS plastic. Use All Purpose Cement for gluing PVC fittings to it. The glue must sit for at least 12 hours before pressurizing the system.