Shrubblers® emit streams of water that can be adjusted from a basic drip up to a 24" diameter. This large spray pattern covers the root zone and helps to water in fertilizers and nutrients. They are adaptable to different sizes of plants and changing water needs. Shrubblers® can be individually shut off with a simple twist of the cap.
Full circle Shrubblers® emit eight streams of water in a circular pattern and are available with a 1/4" barbed base (DSHB), 10/32 threaded base (DSHT), or mounted on a 5" stake (DSHS). A half circle Shrubbler® which emits five streams of water is available on a 5" stake (DSHS180).
Shrubblers® require minimum filtration and can be adjusted from a 0 - 24" diameter. We recommend a maximum diameter of 15".
- Flow Rate: 0 - 13 gallon per hour
- Pressure Rate: Up to 30 PSI
- Watch our video of the Shrubbler in action
- Pressure Compensating Shrubblers are also available.
- Shrubblers on a stake (DSHS, DSHS180) include a break-off transfer barb
- to be used with 1/4" tubing to connect the Shrubbler to the mainline.
By Doug on 3/3/2019
- Very good produc5
By Leslie on 7/10/2018
- These are so helpful for planters!
By Brendra on 4/24/2018
- Happy with them. Does the work required.
By Rory on 4/20/2018
- Love these for plant or tree watering
By Jerry on 8/7/2017
- The fixtures are adjustable and cover one or two vegetable plants each. They are easy to clean and easier to adjust. A great product.
By TIMOTHY M on 6/18/2017
works well in the garden boxes
but they need high enough pressure to be really adjustable