The Rainbird Wired Rain Sensor with Bracket will turn off your irrigation when it rains. Saves up to 35% on water usage. The Rainbird Sensor easily connects to most irrigation system controllers.
- Automatic rain shutoff
- Suitable for use with Rain Bird and competitors 24 VAC irrigation controllers and 24VAC pump start relay circuits (not suggested for use with high voltage pump start, pump start relay circuits or devices).
- Adjustable side vent ring allows the sensor to dry out once it collects water.
- Certifications: UL, cUL, CE, C-Tick approved
- Moisture sensing disks work in a variety of climates
- Latching hinge maintains alignment.
- Flexible, multiple rainfall settings from 1/8 into 3/4 in. Adjust with a quick and easy twist of the dial.
- Not compatible with Rain Bird ESP-SMte, SST600s or SST1200s smart controllers.
- Manufacturer's Part Number: A61200