The Pressure Compensating Shrubbler has a gentle flow action with uniform coverage for all emitters on the same supply tubing line. Although these are pressure compensating, there is some variation due to pressure, see the chart below.
- Non-adjustable flow rate
- Take apart for easy cleaning
- Colored cap for identification
- Pressure range is 15 to 45 PSI
- Long life UV stabilized
By Pat Minchew on 6/11/2018
- Use them sparingly......don't have that many shrubs needing them. I use them mainly for my vines around the pond.......
By Frank on 5/24/2018
I love the pressure compensating shrubbers. They work exactly as I had hoped.
I've been buying from you for over 10 years and it's interesting to see how things evolve.
By Michael on 5/22/2018
- These drip emitters work perfectly for me and put a good amount of water out in a relatively short period of time. I wish they could be purchased in packs of 25.
By Sharon on 4/23/2018
- I use pressure compensating shrubblers exclusively in the drip systems I install. I like the versatility of having each water outlet adjustable, and if having the water pressure the same on each outlet.
By Jerry on 2/25/2018
- So far they work good for me and my new tomato patch I like they they are built and function
By James on 7/18/2017
- Another excellent product
By Laraine Willkie on 3/14/2014
- We have a well and these are perfect in my DripWorks system, works consistently no matter how the water pressure fluctuates.
Customers Who Bought This Also Bought