The Potstream is a side mounted watering solution for potted plants and containers. The adjustable gentle stream pattern minimizes soil erosion and the variable flow rate and pattern radius allows for use in various pot sizes.
Half circle PotStream emits 4 streams of water, requires minimum filtration and can be adjusted from 0- 12.4" radius.
- Variable flow rate and pattern size suits 8” to 24” diameter pots.
- Suits pot wall thickness up to 1.57”.
- Pressure range: 5-40 PSI
- Side mounted installation for clean and tidy location of supply tube.
- Low application rate and gentle stream pattern.
- Easily adjustable knob for varying spray patterns.
- Can be taken apart for easy cleaning
Potted plants, planter boxes and containers.
By GEORGE on 9/11/2019
- works vey well in medium and large pots as flow can be turned down as it uses the same style heads as shrubblers.
By Toni on 8/5/2019
- I used to configure drip irrigation for my pots using multiple elbows to get the 1/4" line up the side of the pot and over the edge. These devices eliminate the need for that as well as giving me a way to adjust the spray. They save parts and labor and improve the results. Sometimes I cannot adjust them to eliminate all and any overspray. That is the only reason I give them 4 stars and not 5. But it is not a reason to avoid them. They are still a big improvement over other pot-watering solutions.
By Brian on 5/30/2019
- they are great. bought 25 to try and need to purchase 25 more
By Tim on 8/7/2018
- These Potsream emitters work just as the video shows which is ‘very well’. You can adjust the flow dependent on the pot size and the drip time for your station. These are a welcome addition to our drip watering system. Highly recommended.
By Wesley on 5/28/2018
- I do not have long experience with these, but my initial experience is very positive. It is a very clever design and appears to be great for the right application.