The Netafim Techline® EZ is a pressure compensating dripline it is great for flower beds, trees, and shrubs. Use for On-surface or sub surface applications. The anti-siphon emitter in the dripline is self-flushing which is ideal for harsh agricultural applications. This dripline is reliable and adaptable to any planting area.
- Emitter spacing: 6" 200' Roll.
- Pressure Range: 6-58 PSI
- Flow Rate: 84 GPH per 100' (0.4 GPH per emitter)
- Maximum Single Row Length: 393 at inlet pressure of 60 PSI
- Tubing Diameter: 0.510" OD, 0.426" ID
- Recommended filtration: 120 mesh.
- Diaphragm made of silicon.
- Bending radius 6".
- Uses 12 mm Netafim insert fittings or any compression fitting for 0.426” diameter tubing.