These inverted Mini-Wobbler sprinklers are specially designed for overhead watering applications. They produce an even spray that is great for propagation and container watering.
An anti-drip device (MWANTI) can be added to inverted Mini-Wobblers to prevent them from dripping after the system shuts down. Anti-Drip devices are sold separately.
- Great for seed propagation
- Outstanding Uniformity - Fine Droplets
- Pipe Thread: 1/2" Male Pipe Thread
- Operating Pressure: 20 - 25 PSI
Anti-drip device (MWANTI):
- 1/2" MPT inlet x 1/2" MPT female outlet
- Minimum opening pressure 22 PSI
- Minimum closing pressure 6.5 PSI
- Flow 0.25 to 5 GPM
- Unique mode design- open, check and closed
|SKU||Color||GPH @ 20 PSI *Diameter||GPH @ 25 PSI *Diameter|
|MWIG||Gold||66 GPH||34 ft||75 GPH||34.5 ft|
|MWIBG||Beige||45 GPH||32 ft||50.4 GPH||32.5 ft|
*Diameter at 6' above beds.