If you're looking for an affordable but full-featured way to automatically water your plants and gardens, the Hunter Pro-C Irrigation Timer from DripWorks should be on your shopping list. Made for residential and light commercial use, this Hunter timer is weatherproof and easy to use and wire.
Its large LCD display is a cinch to read and simple to program. You can expand the number of stations using add-on modules, sold separately. This timer also offers weather station, remote and outdoor lighting options.
For full details, read the Hunter sprinkler system controller manual. If you have specific questions in mind, we have answers. Instant-chat with us, call us toll-free or email us during normal business hours for expert help.
- Programming delay between stations (zero seconds to four hours)
- Programming rain delay
- Optional remote control
- Stations: Four stations; can be expanded up to 16 with modules
- Programs: Three programs
- Start Times: Up to four per day per program
- Duration: One minute to six hours
- Weekly Schedule: Days of the week, odd/even days
- Watering Intervals: One to 31 days
- Valves: Use with 24-volt AC valves (sold separately)
- Ports: Master valve/pump start and rain sensor with bypass
- Battery Backup: Not necessary
- THPREXT: Exterior (outdoor); must be hard-wired
- THPRINT: Interior (indoor); plugs into 110V outlet
- Warranty: Two years
- Manufacturer's Part Number:
- THPREXT: Hunter PC-300
- THPRINT: Hunter PC-300i