Run two drip systems (with or without timers) from one faucet or leave one outlet available for a garden hose.
The new high flow brass hose Y offers more than double the flow of a standard brass hose Y. It will split an existing faucet into two outlets that can be either used at the same time or individually. The metal shut off handles are much more durable than the plastic handles commonly found on hose Y fittings. The longer body style and the easy grip swivel hose connection make installation much easier.
By John on 8/4/2019
- Seems like the Y valves from the big box stores and national hardware stores just do not hold up long. This one is compact and solid and should last longer than the others.
By Joseph on 6/8/2019
- This is heavy duty. I'm tired of buying and throwing away brass Y shut off valves for my hoses. This thing is not like the ones you get in the store. This one will last. Thanx, Dripworks. This was exactly what I was looking for.
By William on 5/25/2018
- The valve works very well, I bought it for its unrestricted high flow ball valve
By Raul on 8/22/2017
- I finally found a valved Y with true 1/2" ID ball valves. No pressure drop. Love them. Their full-flow Y with no valves, which I also purchased, is also the best flowing one I have used or tested.
By Marvin on 8/11/2017
- Valve is not full flow, being constricted by the smaller diameter hole in the ball valve that controls flow. Also, the valve ball retaining ring unscrewed when I attempted to remove a hose from the wye assembly. Later, the nut holding the valve handle onto the valve shaft unscrewed. It has neither lock-washer or a thread lock substance to keep it in place. Overall, this is an attractive concept whose weaknesses are in the execution of a moderately good design.
By EMILY DAYTON on 5/27/2015
- 1st item was defective. Immediate help. Fast replacement. Not required to return defective part. Replacement item well-made- very satisfied