The One-Gallon EZ-FLO High-Pressure Hose Thread Unit Fertilizer Injector from DripWorks features a reinforced tank designed to work with higher pressures. This unit can handle up to 80 psi of pressure.
Designed for use with hose-threaded connections, it uses the same cap and replacement parts as standard hose-thread injectors. If you are installing on a high-pressure PVC mainline or for a constant-pressure unit, use a high-pressure horizontal unit instead.
- Dilution rates of 100:1 to 1,000:1
- Pressure range: five to 80 psi
- If using over 50 psi, use tubing clamps to secure the tubing on the installation coupler
- Minimum flow: 120 gallons per hour (GPH)
- Will work down to eight gallons per hour (GPH) using the included flow-restrictor disc