This 1/2" inline drip emitter tubing has 1 GPH emitters pre-installed every 9 inches. It can be circled around trees or used in straight rows and is great for garden beds, long rows, hillside or terraced gardens, orchards, hedges and windrows. The built-in pressure compensating emitters allow for consistent flow rates regardless of changes in pressure due to long rows or changes in terrain.
- Pressure Range: 10 - 50 PSI
- Flow Rate: 134 GPH per 100' (1 GPH per emitter)
- Maximum Single Row Length: 190'
- Tubing Diameter: .600 ID, .700 OD (same size as our 1/2" mainline)
- Fittings: Use with our 1/2" Easy Loc, barbed, or compression fittings
By Joan on 8/1/2017
- My favorite Dripworks product. It is perfect for soaking trees, shrubs and gardens!
By Griffin on 7/12/2017
- Amazing stuff my plants love it!