This 1/2" inline drip emitter tubing has 1 GPH emitters pre-installed every 9 inches. It can be circled around trees or used in straight rows and is great for garden beds, long rows, hillside or terraced gardens, orchards, hedges and windrows. The built-in pressure compensating emitters allow for consistent flow rates regardless of changes in pressure due to long rows or changes in terrain.
- Pressure Range: 10 - 50 PSI
- Flow Rate: 134 GPH per 100' (1 GPH per emitter)
- Maximum Single Row Length: 190'
- Tubing Diameter: .600 ID, .700 OD (same size as our 1/2" mainline)
- Fittings: Use with our 1/2" Easy Loc, barbed, or compression fittings
By richard on 7/9/2019
- This is durable long lasting tubing. I purchased it finally to replace the same product I purchased ten years ago and that was still in use.
By Terence on 7/8/2019
- Does what it is supposed to do. Easy to run, easy to connect the fittings (with a mug of hot water to dip the end into). Will buy it gain.
By Joan on 9/15/2018
- Love it! I use it for all my shrubs and trees.
By Wayne on 6/15/2018
This is the second purchase of the product
Outstanding performance compared to some of the big box low cost products that fail one or two years out
By Carl R on 5/11/2018
- Purchased this in line dripper tubing for the wife’s zinnia plantings. So far, it is providing an excellent watering zone right the seeds need the moisture.
By Joan on 8/1/2017
- My favorite Dripworks product. It is perfect for soaking trees, shrubs and gardens!
By Griffin on 7/12/2017
- Amazing stuff my plants love it!