This 1/2" inline drip emitter tubing has 1 GPH emitters pre-installed every 36 inches. It can be circled around trees or used in straight rows and is great for garden beds, long rows, hillside or terraced gardens, orchards, hedges and windrows. The built-in pressure compensating emitters allow for consistent flow rates regardless of changes in pressure due to long rows or changes in terrain.
- Pressure Range: 10 - 50 PSI
- Flow Rate: 34 GPH per 100' (1 GPH per emitter)
- Maximum Single Row Length: 550'
- Tubing Diameter: .600 ID, .700 OD (same size as our 1/2" mainline)
- Fittings: Use with our 1/2" Easy Loc, barbed, or compression fittings
By Scott on 5/21/2018
- Great service and quick delivery, all parts worked as expected.
By Debra Melland on 3/12/2014
- I used this 3 ft emitter tubing for my tomato plants. It was very simple and easy to lay out and attach to the supply tubing. Two emitters out of 33 did not work but Dripworks sent me two replacement emitters to stick into the tubing. Worked great!