This 1/2" inline drip emitter tubing has 1 GPH emitters pre-installed every 12 inches. It can be circled around trees or used in straight rows and is great for garden beds, long rows, hillside or terraced gardens, orchards, hedges and windrows. The built-in pressure compensating emitters allow for consistent flow rates regardless of changes in pressure due to long rows or changes in terrain.
- Pressure Range: 10 - 50 PSI
- Flow Rate: 100 GPH per 100' (1 GPH per emitter)
- Maximum Single Row Length: 250'
- Tubing Diameter: .600 ID, .700 OD (same size as our 1/2" mainline)
- Fittings: Use with our 1/2" Easy Loc, barbed, or compression fittings
By raymond on 10/22/2018
- Great product
By Diane on 10/20/2018
- Finally a product that lasts.
By Randy on 6/27/2018
I've purchased irragation products from Dripworks for several years.
Always great products and service.
By Dennis on 6/7/2017
- I have been using this and other DripWorks tubing for many years. I have never had to remove any because it stopped working.
By Jeffry Peterson on 3/9/2014
- This worked great for a landscaping project. Layed it between our new plants and placed it on a timer. Worked perfectly.
By David L Foerster on 3/6/2014
- We have over 300 feet of the 1/2" emitter tubing with 12" spacing in our flower garden. It does an excellent job watering our garden, and has been almost maintenance free. The best thing is all the watering time it saves for us!
By Pat Hopkins on 3/6/2014
- Purchased 400' of DET121-12in 1GPH 5 years ago. From the beginning the tubing never distributed enough water on the vegatable garden rows, Even running 3 hours a day 7 days a week, there would only be 6" diameter wet spots where the emitters were.. After 2 or 3 years the emitters plugged up with minerals deposits and even soaking the tubing in vinegar would not clear the emitters. Will replace with the Aqua-Traxx Drip Tape, which is 67% less expensive and has a 40 GPH flow rate.
By Kevin Reidy on 3/6/2014
- I've used this tubing for a number of years now adding more and more over the years. The 12' spced 1/2" tubing has performed extremely well in all of my xeriscape and is very easy to work with. When I expand more garden I'll go with this product.