- Low battery indicator
- Manual operation
- Low battery indicator
- Operates at low pressure
- Standard female hose thread (FHT) inlet and male hose thread (MHT) outlet
- Start Times: Every hour, up to once a week
- Duration: Select 1, 3, 10, 15, 20, 30, 45, 60, 90 or 120 minutes
- Pressure Range: 0 - 125 PSI
- Flow Rate: Up to 6 gallons per minute (GPM) at 50 PSI
- Batteries: Two AA industrial alkaline (not included)
- Warranty: 2 years
- Manufacturer's Part Number: 53746
Easy to Program:
- First dial sets frequency - Every hour up to once a week
- Second dial sets duration- 1 minute up to 2 hours
By Logan on 10/30/2018
- Great customer service fast shipping thanks!
By Marylyn on 7/4/2018
- Having lots of trouble with it.
By Peter on 6/3/2018
- This timer would be a great, simple timer except it doesn't start watering when timer is set. That is, if you want it to water daily, you set it to water at a 24 hour interval, and it will start 24 hours from the time you turn the dial. This is a problem because you often want to turn it off when wet and on again when dry, but you cannot get it to run immediately as well as at the interval. Which means you resort to turning it directly to 'on', and then you have to remember to come back and turn it 'off' followed by your desired interval, and by then it's likely a later start time than you wanted. Worse, it's easy to forget to come back and turn it off until hours and a saturated garden later! Save yourself aggravation and avoid this timer.
By Rick on 5/17/2018
- No leaks and the timer works great! I like how simple it is to use
By David on 12/16/2017
Great for gravity fed systems.
Timing not as flexible as I would like
By Bill on 7/31/2017
- The Toro Zero Pressure timer is super simple to set up, but that is because it offers only a single program. But if that is all you need then this is a reliable timer. I had one that lasted several years and had good battery life. The zero pressure design is useful for such jobs as emptying a rain catch barrel or daily draining of a swamp cooler to minimize mineral buildup.
By John Gerry on 9/12/2014
- Installed this at the outlet of a 300 gallon tank. Only quibble is that it would be better to set actual times of day to water. Currently to have it water when you want, you must be there to start it then.
By rafael on 6/4/2014
- I have a auto water filling k9 bowl. I water the water to flush it self and allow fresh water into the bowl. I called here explained my problem and customer service was great. I bought a toro zero pressure timer, problem solved. now every 8 hrs the bowl flushes it self runs new fresh water for 3 minutes then closes. thank you very much.
Customers Who Bought This Also Bought