Reinforced Polyethylene Liners
Liners for ponds come in many shapes, sizes and grades. If you’re looking for a pond liner, the reinforced polyethylene liners (RPE) available at DripWorks offer a perfect blend of strength and flexibility for your next pond or water containment project.
DripWorks carries pond liners in a variety of sizes and thicknesses, making it easy to locate the polyethylene liner that’s right for you and your project. Browse our selection to find everything from a flexible 20-mil liner to a sturdy 30-mil liner or 40-mil liner. These polyethylene pond liners come with a manufacturer’s warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
Contact us at email@example.com or call us Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. PST, for a shipping quote or to order your pond liner. If you have questions about the best liner for pond use for your situation or about pond lining in general, we can help you out via email, phone or online chat.
Used in most irrigation and recreational ponds, the PDB24 reinforced polyethylene liner is our top-selling pond liner. The PDB24 provides a high level of strength and durability at great value.
Reinforced Polyethylene Pond Liner Benefits:
- Easy to install
- Fish and plant safe
- UV stabilized for long life
- Tear and puncture resistant
- Twenty-year membrane warranty
- Custom cut to your specifications
- Remains very flexible down to -65° F
- Inherent hydrocarbon and chemical resistance
- Strongest and most flexible poly liner out there
- Fast shipping — typically ships within 2-3 days
- Offers tremendous anti-burst strength (818 psi for the 24 mil material)
Important information about ordering and shipping pond liners.
Our reinforced polyethylene pond liners are your best choice for the highest quality and longest lasting water containment material:
- PDB20 (20 mil) - The thinnest, most flexible liner, the PDB20 polyethylene material consists of three layers of high-density and low-density polyethylene. Recommended for small projects.
- PDB24 (24 mil) - Perfect for large and small ponds, the PDB24 is our most popular grade of liner. It is extremely flexible and durable with high puncture and tear resistance and offers three layers of high-density and low-density polyethylene.
- PDB30 (30 mil) - Built with a thicker coating, the PDB30 is a three-layer liner of high-density and low-density polyethylene, providing an excellent level of hydrostatic resistance.
- PDB40 (40 mil) - Our thickest and heaviest liner, the PDB40 offers five layers of high-density and low-density polyethylene. This durable liner provides excellent hydrostatic resistance.
- PDBGEO - Available by the foot and custom-sized for your needs, this geotextile can be used for underlayment or overlayment to protect your investment and increase the life of your pond liner.
|Reinforced Polyethylene||20 mil PDB20||24 mil PDB24||30 mil PDB30||40 mil PDB40|
|Square Foot Price||.35||.39||.49||.61|
|Lb. per 1,000 sq. ft.||75||90||135||138|
|Max. Size (sq. ft.)||100,000||80,000||80,000||40,000|
|Expected life in years (exposed)||10||10||12||15|
|Warranty (covered liner)||20 yrs||20 yrs||20 yrs||20 yrs|
More information about pond liners:
- Pond Liner Estimator - Aids in determining the size of the liner you need
- How-To Videos - How to properly measure the size of your pond
- Pond Liner FAQ - Information about purchasing and installing a liner
Use reinforced polyethylene repair tape () to repair sections of reinforced polyethylene pond liner material.