The CobraHead precision weeder and cultivator is the closest thing to a universal garden tool. This multi-purpose hand tool is designed for digging and weeding in the garden. It is also used for planting and transplanting, making it the most versatile small garden tool available. Its blade is a steel fingernail that becomes an extension of your hand allowing for precision weeding. The CobraHead is made in Wisconsin, USA, of knife-blade quality self-sharpening steel and environmentally friendly wood fiber reinforced plastic.
- The CorbaHead weeds, cultivates, scalps, edges, digs, furrows, plants, transplants, de-thatches, and harvests with ease
- Out-weeds and out-digs all similar tools
- Great for digging trenches for drip tubing
- The time proven blade design breaks up and plows almost any soil
- The comfortable and efficient handle allows easy left-hand or right-hand action
- The handle is made from recycled material