This nifty gauge will let you see both your water flow and water pressure. This gauge helps you determine the water capacity limitations that directly impact the design and performance of your drip irrigation system. It is designed to be connected to an outdoor faucet and should be removed after use.
A "must have" for landscapers and those who love to tinker.
- Not for use on lines larger than 1"
- Water pressure can be measured up to 160 PSI
- Water flow can be measured up to 13 gallons per minute (GPM)
- Female hose thread (FHT) inlet
- Not for use under constant pressure, gauge should be removed after use
This is not a flow meter. This gauge measures the water flowing through it, not the total gallons used.