A minimum of 15 PSI is required for these emitters to work properly. Use at the end of 1/4" tubing or installed directly into the mainline. Will emit 1 GPH at 20 PSI.
How the Non-Plugging Emitter Works:
- Inside the emitter are 2 diaphragms with 6 small openings.
- When particles block the diaphragm openings, pressure develops and stretches the opening.
- The particle is forced through the opening, which then returns to its normal size.
By STEVE on 9/9/2019
- Everything you need and great service.
By William on 7/23/2019
- their name tells the whole story!
By Dee on 9/17/2018
- I've had trouble with emitters plugging so I was so glad to find these. No more need to change them out frequently - no more worries!
By Gary on 9/11/2018
- Had one of these emitters on line for over a year and not one problem. No plugs for any reason. I replaced some adjustable bubblers that kept air locking. Adjust volume with timer and all is well.
By preston on 9/1/2018
- as advertised
By Ronald on 7/13/2018
These are the only ones I purchase now.
I've had it with flag emitters and pressure compensating emmiters, I used to spend a portion of every Monday just checking to see if there clogged.
By James on 5/7/2018
- Like these guys a bunch. I’ve been running more than 30 of these for 3 or 4 months. They all continue to flow at the same rate. Haven’t had to touch any of them for maintenance.
Customers Who Bought This Also Bought