This easy to use, hose threaded fertilizer injector is great for small gardens. It attaches directly to a faucet or garden hose and is used to inject fertilizer into a drip system or into a garden hose for hand watering.
Water pressure in the line forces a small amount of water into a tank where it mixes with the fertilizer and then re-enters the main line. There is no pressure loss through the Add-it, but a minimum of 10 PSI is needed for it to operate properly. Use with our top qualityline.
- One pint of fertilizer in the Add-it can supply up to 15 gallons of water.
- The Add-it Fertilizer Injector is not rated for constant pressure.
- It should be placed after any automated timers or valves.
- We recommend using back-flow prevention when injecting fertilizer into an irrigation system. Check locally for requirements in your area.
- Flow Range: 30 - 240 GPH (gallons per hour)
- Pressure Range: 10 - 60 PSI
- Fertilizer Capacity: 1 Pint
- Gallons Till Empty: 15 Gallons
By Lauren on 6/23/2018
- We are a small farm and this has been a great addition to many of our stream fed irrigation systems.
By Charles on 3/8/2014
- It was very easy to determine the proper mixture needed, and save A LOT of time fertilizing compared to manually spraying it.