Soaker Dripline 9" Spacing
Availability: In Stock
This 1/4" polyethylene tubing has small emitters pre-installed every 9". It is flexible and can be wound through flower beds or borders, around trees or shrubs, run down rows or raised vegetable beds and can be used in container planting. It is an inexpensive and effective method for watering a variety of plants and gardens. Soaker Dripline also works well with gravity and low pressure systems.
Watch our Soaker Dripline video to see how easy it is to install.
- More Info
- Flow rate is measured in gallons per hour (GPH) and varies with pressure
- Flow rate at 10 PSI is approximately 56 GPH per 100' roll (0.42 GPH per emitter)
- Flow rate at 20 PSI is approximately 80 GPH per 100' roll (0.60 GPH per emitter)
- Flow rate at 30 PSI is approximately 107 GPH per 100' roll (0.80 GPH per emitter)
- How to use Soaker Dripline:
- Use a punch to make a 1/4" hole in the mainline tubing where each line of Soaker Dripline will connect.
- Insert a 1/4" transfer barb or micro-flow valve into the beginning of each line of Soaker Dripline, then connect to the mainline tubing.
- Place the Soaker Dripline around your plants, being careful not to exceed the maximum run length for a single line.
- Use a 1/4" goof plug to seal off the end of each line of Soaker Dripline.
- Use U-shaped or J-shaped wire hold downs to pin the Soaker Dripline in place.
- The Miracle Insert Tool can be used to easily insert tranfer barbs and goof plugs into Soaker Dripline.
Awesome Raised Bed Irrigation
Mar 6, 2014 | By Bill N
I purchased this product several years ago for some new raised beds. Couldn't be more happy with how it has functioned/held up. Very durable and effective; would not hesitate to purchase again.
My favorite system for small to medium sized gardens
Mar 21, 2014 | By Paul Guernsey
I absolutely love this product. It is flexible, light, and forgiving. Very easy to install. If your garden rows are less than 25 feet or so, this is what you want. The 1/2 inch tubing is more expensive and can destroy small seedlings it isn't staked well. RV14