Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us Monday - Friday
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM PST for a shipping quote or to order your liner
Used in most irrigation and recreational ponds, the PDB24 reinforced polyethylene liner is our top selling pond liner. PDB24 provides a high level of strength and durability at great value!
Reinforced Polyethylene Pond Liner Benefits:
- Easy to install
- Fish and plant safe
- UV stabilized for long life
- Tear and puncture resistant
- Twenty year membrane warranty
- Custom cut to your specifications
- Remains very flexible down to -65° F
- Inherent hydrocarbon and chemical resistance
- Strongest and most flexible poly liner out there
- Fast shipping - typically ships within 2-3 days
- Offers tremendous anti-burst strength (818 psi for the 24 mil material)
- CALL 800.522.3747 FOR A LINER QUOTE AND TO PLACE YOUR ORDER TODAY!
- SHIPPING DETAILS - ***IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT ORDERING AND SHIPPING POND LINERS***
Our Reinforced Polyethylene Pond Liners are your best choice for the highest quality and longest lasting water containment material
- PDB20 (20 mil) - The thinnest, most flexible liner, the PDB20 polyethylene material consists of three layers of high-density and low-density polyethylene. Recommended for small projects.
- PDB24 (24 mil) - Perfect for large and small ponds, the PDB24 is our most popular grade of liner. It is extremely flexible and durable with high puncture and tear resistance and offers three layers of high-density and low-density polyethylene.
- PDB30 (30 mil) - Built with a thicker coating, the PDB30 is a three layer liner of high-density and low-density polyethylene, providing an excellent level of hydrostatic resistance.
- PDB40 (40 mil) - Our thickest and heaviest liner, the PDB40 offers five layers of high-density and low-density polyethylene. This durable liner provides excellent hydrostatic resistance.
- PDBGEO - Available by the foot and custom sized for your needs, this geotextile can be used for underlayment or overlayment to protect your investment and increase the life of your pond liner.
Reinforced Polyethylene Pond Liner Pricing($/sq.ft.) Reinforced
.31 .39 .49 .61 lbs per
1,000 sq. ft.
75 90 135 138 Max Size
100,000 80,000 80,000 40,000 Expected life
in years (exposed)
10 10 12 15 Warranty
20 yrs 20 yrs 20 yrs 20 yrs
For more information about our Reinforced Polyethylene Liners see our:
- Pond Liner Estimator - Aids in determining the size of liner needed
- How-To Video - How to properly measure the size of your pond
- Pond FAQs - Information about purchasing and installing a liner
- Warranty - Warranty Information
Reinforced Polyethylene Repair TapeAvailability: In Stock
This 4" wide, single-sided, 25 mil thick repair tape has a strong adhesive backing that is used to repair sections of reinforced polyethylene pond liner material. Highly recommended by our reinforced poly liner manufacturer.